Employrr, Socialyk, Convask and Contentuals is a part of Intelliber Technologies family.
Welcome, and thanks for using Employrr www.Employrr.com,
an Intelliber Technologies Product. You are agreeing to our terms of usage whenever you sign up for any of our
products and services, kindly take few minutes to browse through our agreement terms.
Note: Kindly be informed that this is a legally binding agreement.
All services provided to users of our products via respective websites mentioned below
1) Employrr – www.Employrr.com
2) Socialyk – www.socialyk.com
3) Contentuals – www.contentuals.com
4) Convask – www.convask.com
applicable to "[company-name]") belong to Intelliber Technologies family incorporated in the United States
& India, Any usage of our products apply to and are governed by this document (the "Agreement",
in Appendix 2, the Copyright Notice as outlined in Appendix 3, the Service Level Agreement, Appendix 4 and outlined
in the Minimum Purchase of Subscriptions, Appendix 5 and the terms of your Purchase including any services provided
through the Website and to any email, written or other correspondence relating to such services.
We retain the right and entitlement to revise or vary the Agreement and such revisions and
variations will become binding upon agreement by both parties as referred to below. The Agreement forms a legally
binding agreement between us and you.
The Agreement is the complete and exclusive agreement between you and us regarding its subject matter and
supersedes and replaces any prior agreement, understanding, or communication, written or oral. If you do not accept
any element of the Agreement you must not take up any of the Services offered by the Website. The Agreement imposes
significant legal obligations on you and also places limits on your legal rights. Please seek independent legal
advice before entering into the Agreement.
Any Purchase or commencement of supply of Services is done so on the basis that you have agreed to be legally
bound to the terms of the Agreement and that you represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to enter
into said Agreement.
The Services and Website are provided and offered for adults over the age of 13 only. If you are under 13 and/or
you are not able to form legally binding contracts you should not use the Services and/or Website. You must check
with the owner and/or providers of your internet access you are using in relation to the Services and/or Website
that such access is lawful and allowed by any policy and/or terms of service governing the use of any equipment or
By continuing to use the Website and any of the services offered by it, you are confirming that you are 13 or
over and are accessing and using the Website and the services offered via the Website lawfully.
Variation to the Agreement
We reserve the right and entitlement to alter the Agreement at any time and must be agreed to by both parties
in writing before such altered agreement would be binding. We will notify you in accordance with the Agreement at
least thirty (30) days prior to any alterations. Upon receipt of such notice, you will have the option either to
terminate your account under the provisions of clause 10 and receive a refund for any positive account balance or
to continue to use our Services and be bound by the altered Agreement. After the altered Agreement has come into
force, purchase of additional Services or continued use of the Website including API usage constitutes your agreement
to be legally bound to the altered Agreement’s terms and conditions in full.
Terms of Service
In this Terms of Service:
- "Acceptable Use Policy" or "AUP"; means the Intelliber Technologies and Employrr Acceptable Use Policy
asattached in Appendix 1 to this agreement, as it may be amended in accordance with the Agreement.
the Service Level Agreement and the Acceptable Use Policy.
- "Agreement Date" means the earlier of: (i) the date of this Agreement and/or (ii) the date you first use
the Services including the purchase of Subscriptions or as a free user on any of the products by Intelliber
Technologies family as mentioned in page 1.
- "API" means Intelliber Technologies and Employrr's proprietary application programming interface..
- "Employrr" or any of our other products as mentioned in page 1 means Intelliber Technologies a company
incorporate in the state of Delaware and New York, United States of America and in Patna, India..
- "Confidential Information" means all non-public information disclosed by one party to the other at any time
irrespective of the date of the Agreement, that the receiving party should reasonably understand to be
confidential, including: (i) for you, all information stored or transmitted to or from the Intelliber Technologies
and Employrr network, (ii) for us, any data centre or server designs, unpublished prices, unpublished terms of
service, internal reports (including for auditing and security purposes), future company development plans, and
any other proprietary information, and (iii) for both of us, any information marked as confidential. Confidential
Information excludes any information or technology that is developed by one of us without reference to the other's
Confidential Information or becomes available without violation of an applicable law or this Agreement.
"Copyright Notice" means the Intelliber Technologies and Employrr
Copyright Notice as attached in Appendix 3, as it may be amended in accordance with the Agreement.
- "Subscriptions" means the plans and features you purchased via the respective websites of Intelliber
Technologies products which can be used in exchange for Paid and premium features and plans only. The Subscriptions
are expressed in United States Dollars (USD). Subscriptions are only expressed in relation to relation to related
and respective users upon opening an account with Employrr or any other product by Intelliber Technologies.
- "Subscription Balance" means the number of Subscriptions you have purchased less the number of Subscriptions
exchanged in respect of Services provided in accordance with the Agreement.
- "Junk/Spam Mail/Posts/Activities" means email/waves/wall posts and other activities that is designated by our
ystems as such as well as email reported by other users of Intelliber Technologies and Employrr and other products
mentioned in page 1 and by you as unsolicited.
- "Purchase" means the purchase of plans and features that you submit to us via the Website or any other
written purchase provided to you by ourselves for signature which describes the Services you are purchasing and
that is signed by you whether that be manually or electronically.
it may be amended in accordance the Agreement.
- "Service Level Agreement" means the Intelliber Technologies and Employrr Service Level Agreement as attached
in Appendix 4, as it may be amended in accordance with the Agreement
- "Services" means services provided in exchange for Subscription balance or provided free by Intelliber
Technologies and Employrr as described on the pages of the Website relevant to that service. Services include
only those services which are offered via the Website including but not limited to the
provision of our default pricing as advised across our sites per user per month. Services are provided in
accordance with the Agreement.
- "Website" means any website with a domain name as mentioned in the 1st page of this agreement.
- "Working Day" means 9:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m Monday to Friday, Eastern Standard Time excluding United States
2.Purchase of Subscriptions
- 2.1 You acknowledge and agree that any Purchase made via the Website is for Subscriptions
that can be exchanged only in relation to Services. No amounts received by Intelliber Technologies and Employrr or
Subscriptions granted to you in relation to any Purchase (except under the terms of termination as set out in clause
10 of these Terms of Service) are:
- 2.1.1 refundable;
- 2.1.2 exchangeable for cash or any other form of payment; or
- 2.1.3 usable in any manner other than in exchange for Services.
- 2.2 All invoices issued by Intelliber Technologies and Employrr in relation to the authorized monthly Subscription
Balance Purchases must be settled via:
- 2.2.1 credit or debit card made via the respective websites; and
- 2.2.2 bank transfer to the correct bank account matching the currency used for your account and using your
unique bank transfer ID as available via the payment section of the Web site.
- 2.3 You acknowledge and accept that Services and/or continued access to the Web Site may be suspended or
terminated immediately if any payment in relation to a Purchase is declined, delayed or refused by your financial
institution and/or credit card or debit card provider until you choose to use our services as a free user again as
and when until the payments have for subscriptions, plans and features have been received by Intelliber Technologies.
- 2.4 We will adjust your Subscription Balance in line with Services provided to you from time to time in
accordance with the rates for exchange for those Services as advertised on our Website.
- 2.5 At our reasonable discretion if at any time during the Agreement you fail to meet an appropriate
standard of creditworthiness, as determined at our sole discretion, we may either:
- 2.5.1 require you to make advance Purchase(s) on a regular basis as we deem necessary;
- 2.5.2 require you to make payments in relation to Purchase(s) by bank transfer that you could otherwise
make under these Terms of Service by credit or debit card;
- 2.5.3 impose a limit on the number of Subscriptions you may Purchase;
- 2.6 All Purchases must be made in the default currency of your account as selected by you upon account opening.
Currency selection for your account is permanent. Accounts can be opened in United States Dollars (USD) and Indian
Rupee (INR) only.
- 2.7 The rates of exchange of Subscriptions for Services will only be available to you in the default currency
of your account. You may open multiple accounts with default currencies.
- 2.8 In the event that any payment made by you in relation to a Purchase fails to be honoured or accepted by
your financial institution and/or our Website’s automated payment gateway then we reserve the right to
charge a returned payment fee to cover any additional administration costs and/or any other associated costs
which we may incur.
- 2.9 We reserve the right, to suspend or cancel access to the Web site, the API or to with hold the provision
of any Services until payment in full of such amounts has been received by us including any fees we may have the
right to charge you to return anunhonoured payment if any amount is outstanding for a period exceeding twenty
(20) Working Days. You can still chose to use our services as a free user with limited features.
- 2.10 We may charge interest on any overdue amounts greater than ten (10) Working Days at 1.5% per month
(or the maximum legal rate if it is less than 1.5%). If any amount is overdue by more than thirty (30) Working
Days and we bring legal action to collect or engage a collection agency to do so on our behalf, you must also pay
our reasonable costs of collection, including but not limited to legal fees and court costs. All fees in relation
to this are stated and will be charged in United States Dollars (USD).
- 2.11 As set out in Appendix 5, You agree to make a minimum purchase of Subscriptions for a fixed period of
time in exchange for fixed subscription capacity as outlined in Appendix 5. Additionally, any payments made under
Appendix 5 are subject to the payment terms and rates of exchange of Subscriptions for capacity as set-out in
Appendix 5 of this agreement as may be amended from time to time by the mutual consent of both Parties.
- 2.12 You are obligated to make all payments in accordance with the terms set-out in Appendix 5; the total
amount of payments under Appendix 5 will fall due regardless of actual usage levels of resources purchased. You
will have no right to any offset or refund against the amount falling due under Appendix 5 if you breach the this
- 2.13 You agree and accept that the charged rates of Subscriptions for capacity as set out in Appendix 5 are
strictly subject to the commitment period and payment terms set out in Appendix 5. As such you accept that
Appendix 5 represents a fixed term agreement for capacity delivered over time according to the relevant payment
terms and pricing levels of Appendix 5.
- 3.1 Contingent on Intelliber Technologies and Employrr's acceptance of your Purchase, and subject to
these Terms of Service, Intelliber Technologies and Employrr agrees to provide Services in exchange for
Subscriptions at the rates of exchange outlined on the Website until you choose to remain a free user.
- 3.2 We reserve the right to vary the rates of exchange of Subscriptions for Services as agreed upon in
writing by both parties. Amended rates become applicable upon your next Purchase or exchange of Subscriptions
- 3.3 Services offered via the Website may vary in scope and nature over time. You acknowledge, accept and
agree that elements of the Services may be varied, updated, replaced, removed, supplemented or added to over
time as we so determine appropriate.
- 3.4 We provide certain Services on a pre-paid subscription basis for the periods of 1 month, 3 months,
6 months, 1 year, 2 years and 3 years. Services purchased on a subscription basis are paid for in advance with
Subscriptions. Rates of exchange of Subscriptions for Services are as outlined on the Website and Web Console.
The number of Subscriptions exchanged for Services is fixed at the time of the exchange for the period of the
subscription in relation to the Services exchanged for Subscriptions at that time only.
- 3.5 We provide certain Services on monthly billing cycles. We provide dynamic rates of exchange of
Subscriptions for Services which are updated every months and are available via our Website.
- 3.6 Upon expiry of Services purchased on monthly billing cycles basis you will automatically continue to be
charged for the same Services on a monthly basis at the on-going rates of exchange of Subscriptions for Services
at that time unless you cease to utilise our Services in relation to your expired subscription or convert to a
- 3.7 We shall provide the Service to you subject to the Agreement from the Agreement Date until the Service is
fully delivered, its term expires, it is terminated or it is suspended under the terms of the Agreement until u
signed up as a free user, decide to remain a free user or migrated back to being a free user.
- 3.8 The provision of Services is strictly subject to you maintaining a sufficient paid Balance if utilizing
paid and premium plans or features across our products. Free usage is available always should you decide to
continue being a free user, migrate back to being a free user.
- 3.9 We retain the right to verify your identity at any time. In the event that we are unable to verify your
identity using reasonable endeavours, at our sole discretion we may require you to provide further proof of
identity including but not limited to:
- 3.9.1 an original or certified copy of photographic ID in the form of a driving licence or passport; and/or
- 3.9.2 an original or certified copy of proof of address as deemed acceptable to us.
- 3.10 If you fail or are unwilling to provide such evidence as reasonably requested by us then we shall be
entitled to immediately suspend and/or terminate your use of Services.
- 3.11 We shall not be responsible for any back up, recovery or other step required to ensure that data and
information stored on the Intelliber Technologies and Employrr network and infrastructure as part of provision
of Services to you is recoverable in the case of any data loss, system fault, software failure, hardware failure
or other activity which results in any loss of data, information or other item that is being stored as part of
- 3.12 We may suspend your Services without liability if:
- 3.12.1 we have reason to believe that that the Services, have, are being or will be used in violation
of the Agreement;
- 3.12.2 you don't co-operate with reasonable investigations into suspected violations of the Agreement;
- 3.12.3 we reasonably believe that your Services are being accessed or used by third parties without your
- 3.12.4 Your conduct in the current Services being utilised by you is doubtful and malafide;
- 3.12.5 we reasonably believe it is necessary in order to protect our network infrastructure and Services to
- 3.12.6 we discover that you are affiliated with a person or legal entity that has used our Services in the
past and had their account terminated; or
- 3.12.7 we are required to do so by law.
- 3.13 We will endeavour to provide you with reasonable notice of any suspension under this clause unless it
our reasonable belief that an immediate suspension or shorter notice is required to protect our network
infrastructure and services to other customers from significant operational or security risk or because we are
compelled to do so by law.
- 3.14 We are not responsible for any unauthorized access to your data or the unauthorized use of Services
under your account. You represent and warrant that you are solely responsible for the use of Services whether or
not authorised by you, by any employee of yours, any person to whom you have given access to the Services and/or
any person who gains access to your data or Services as a result of a failure by you to use reasonable security
precautions. You hereby indemnify us and hold us harmless against all costs, claims, expenses and damages
whatsoever arising from the use of or access to your data or Services by any third party.
- 3.15 We do not support any external applications or software’s which you run within your device as
part of the Services we offer to you.
- 3.16 We do not monitor and have no liability for the contents of, any communications transmitted by you by
virtue of our provision of the Services.
- 3.17 We have no obligation to provide security other than as stated in the Agreement. We disclaim any and
all warranties not expressly stated in the Agreement, including the implied warranties of merchantability,
fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- 3.18 Both free Services and Services provided in exchange for Subscriptions are provided to you on an AS IS basis.
4.Use of Services
- 4.1 You acknowledge, accept and agree to the following:
- 4.1.1 only to use the Services in accordance with the Acceptable Use Policy;
- 4.1.2 to comply with applicable laws at all times;
- 4.1.3 not to interfere with Services or the provision of Services;
- 4.1.4 you will at all times act in good faith in relation to the Services;
- 4.1.5 not to continue to use Services if you have had an account suspended or terminated now or at any
time in the past;
- 4.1.6 that you are solely responsible for the suitability of the service chosen;
- 4.1.7 to use reasonable security precautions in relation to your use of the Services;
- 4.1.8 only share your password with a person or persons whom you have authorised to use your account;
- 4.1.9 that your account is non-transferable and you will be liable for any and all activities undertaken
using your user account together with the associated password, whether or not the person undertaking the
activities has been authorised by you;
- 4.1.10 keep up to date your billing, contact and other account information;
- 4.1.11 that there are inherent risks with Internet connectivity that may result in the loss of your privacy,
Confidential Information and/or property;
- 4.1.12 immediately notify us of any suspected or actual unauthorised use of your account or any security
- 4.1.13 to be solely and entirely responsible for maintaining at least one current backup copy outside of
Intelliber Technologies and Employrr's network of all data (including but not limited to operating systems,
content and programs) stored on Intelliber Technologies and Employrr's network to ensure that the potential
for losses is mitigated.
- 4.2 You accept, acknowledge and agree that the Services may not be used in any situation where failure or
fault of the Services could lead to death or serious bodily injury of any person, or to physical or environmental
damage. This includes but is not limited to use of the Services in connection with modes of human mass
transportation, nuclear and chemical facilities, critical infrastructure and medical devices whose failure or
malfunction could result in harm to persons. Accordingly, without prejudice to any other disclaimer or limitation
of liability in these Terms of Service, we specifically disclaim any express or implied warranty of fitness of the
Service for use for such activities.
- 4.3 You accept and agree that you have no right to physical access to the premises from which the Service is
provided without our explicit prior permission which will be granted at our sole discretion.
- 4.4 You may access the Services via our Web site. We reserve the right to change the features and functionality
but will maintain the previous features and functionalities for at least twenty (20) working days.
- 4.5 You acknowledge, accept and agree that the provision of Services and the Website is strictly subject to:
- 4.5.1 payment of all fees and charges in a prompt and timely manner;
- 4.5.2 your full compliance with the Agreement including these Terms of Service;
- 4.5.3 compliance with all relevant laws and regulations at all times; and
- 4.5.4 maintenance of sufficient subscription Balance to ensure Services remain fully paid up if ona paid
plan or subscription pricing membership;
- 4.5.5 your purchasing of additional Subscriptions as required via the Web site once your subscription Balance
becomes insufficient to maintain Services for less than 5 days based on your Service usage and Services level at
- 4.6 You represent and warrant to us that:
- 4.6.1 you are 13 years of age or over, capable of taking responsibility for your own actions and of sound
- 4.6.2 you are able to enter into a legally binding agreement with us;
- 4.6.3 if you are entering into the Agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity you have the legal
authority and entitlement to bind that entity into the Agreement;
- 4.6.4 you are the person whose details are provided in connection with your user account;
- 4.6.5 you are not an undischarged bankrupt or in a voluntary arrangement with your creditors if on a paid plan; and
- 4.6.6 you are not a person to whom Intelliber Technologies and Employrr is legally prohibited to provide Services.
- 4.7 Notwithstanding the provisions of clause 5 you shall effect and maintain sufficient insurance cover in
respect of any case of damage, loss or claim in relation to data loss, system fault, software failure, hardware
failure or other activity which results in any loss of data, information or other item that is being stored as
part of our Services.
- 4.8 In the event that Services or access to the Website are suspended and/or terminated in relation to you and
you believe that such action has been taken incorrectly, you must immediately contact us to allow a full investigation
into the matter thereby limiting and mitigating against damage, loss and claims as a result of the suspension
5.Service Level Agreement
- 5.1 The Service Level Agreement forms part of the Agreement for Services you Purchase from Intelliber
Technologies and Employrr.
- 5.2 Any credit resulting from the terms and conditions of the Service Level Agreement shall be credited to the
Credit Balance for use against future Services. No Subscriptions resulting from the Service Level Agreement will be
paid to you as cash or another form of refund.
A Service in Beta Testing is subject to the following terms:
- 6.1 You acknowledge the Beta Testing involves using a pre-release version that may not function properly;
- 6.2 You acknowledge that by Beta Testing you may expose yourself to higher than normal risks of operational
- 6.3 The full commercial release version of the Beta Testing service may change substantially from the
pre-release version. This may result in programs, networks and operations that ran on the Beta Testing pre-release
version not working with the initial full commercial release or subsequent versions;
- 6.4 You are not entitled to any compensation under the Service Level Agreement for loss or corruption of data
or any other problems that may result from your Beta Testing;
- 6.5 You agree to provide information and feedback on your Beta Testing in a form reasonably requested by us;
- 6.6 You agree that we may use your information and feedback for any purposes including but not limited to
product development. We may use comments publicly for press and promotional materials with your prior permission;
- 6.7 You agree that any intellectual property inherent in your feedback or product development of our Services
arising from your Beta Testing of any Service shall be owned exclusively by Intelliber Technologies and Employrr;
- 6.8 You agree that any information regarding your Beta Testing including your experiences and opinions are
Confidential Information of Intelliber Technologies and Employrr, as defined in these Terms of Service. All
information in relation to Beta Testing may only be used for the purpose of providing feedback to Intelliber
Technologies and Employrr;
- 6.9 You should not use Beta testing for a live production environment like life support or weapons systems;
- 6.10 Beta Testing is provided "AS IS" with no warranty whatsoever;
- 6.11 To the extent permitted by applicable law, Intelliber Technologies and Employrr disclaims any and all
warranties with respect to Beta Testing including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose
- 6.12 The maximum aggregate liability of Intelliber Technologies and Employrr and any of its employees, agents,
affiliates, or suppliers, under any theory of law for harm to you arising from your Beta Testing shall be not at
all applicable in any form of cash or kind whatever; and
- 6.13 We reserve the exclusive right to terminate Beta Testing of a Service at any time at our sole discretion.
- 7.1 In relation to a fault or disruption with our Services, we will use reasonable endeavours to respond to all
- 7.2 We will use reasonable endeavours to resolve faults referred to us in accordance with clause 7.1.
- 7.3 All requests for support should be made to us using the support contact details provided on the Website.
- 7.4 We will provide you with reasonable notice for all schedule maintenance and/or upgradation in advance and
shall be entitled to undertake said scheduled maintenance and/or upgradation.
- 7.5 In the event that it is our reasonable commercial believe that emergency maintenance and/or upgradation
is required, we may do so at any time without the requirement to provide reasonable notice to you. We are
obligated to alert you as soon as possible of any emergency maintenance or upgradation.
Links to Third Party Web sites
- 8.1 Links to third party websites on the Website are provided from time to time solely for your convenience. If
you use these links, you leave the Website.
- 8.2 We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these
websites or their content or availability.
- 8.3 We do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results
that may be obtained from using them.
- 8.4 If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your
- 8.5 You acknowledge and agree that we will not be responsible for the availability of such third party websites
and will not be responsible or liable for any content or services available from such third party websites. You should
check the privacy statements and terms and conditions of use of third party websites accessible from the Website.
9.Links to the Website
- 9.1 If you would like to link to the Website, you may only do so subject to the following conditions:
- 9.1.1 you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the
"Intelliber Technologies and Employrr" logos or trademarks;
- 9.1.2 you do not create a frame or any other border environment around the Website;
- 9.1.3 you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own;
- 9.1.4 you do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us;
- 9.1.5 you do not otherwise use any "Intelliber Technologies and Employrr" trademarks and/or logos displayed
on the Website without express written permission from us;
- 9.1.6 you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- 9.1.7 your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any
intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable
laws and regulations.
- 9.2 We expressly reserve the right to revoke the above permission to link to our Website where you are in breach of
the Terms of Service and take any other action we deem appropriate. You shall indemnify us fully for any loss or
damage suffered by us or any of our associate companies where you are in breach of the above permission to link to the
- 10.1 The Agreement shall commence on the Agreement Date and shall continue until terminated by you or us.
- 10.2 You or us may terminate the Agreement at any time by giving thirty (30) days written notice
(including without limitation email notice).
- 10.3 We may terminate the Agreement without notice to you and without providing any refund against your
Credit Balance if any of the following occurs:
- 10.3.1 the information you provided about yourself was false, materially inaccurate or incomplete;
- 10.3.2 you were not 13 years old or did not have the legal capacity to enter into the Agreement at the time
of submitting the Purchase for Services either in the capacity as an individual or on behalf of another person
or legal entity;
- 10.3.3 we are precluded from providing the Services to you by law or the decision of a competent legal or
- 10.3.4 you do not use your account for a continuous period of twelve (12) months or more;
- 10.3.5 your Credit Balance is zero (or negative) and you do not purchase any additional Subscriptions within
twenty (20) Working Days. In which case we shall additionally be entitled to immediately delete all data and
information previously supplied as part of the Services and in relation to your account, until you decide and migrate
back to being a free user or if the system converts you back to being a free user;
- 10.3.6 a credit report indicates you no longer meet our reasonable criteria for creditworthiness;
- 10.3.7 you are declared bankrupt, become insolvent, cease trading or otherwise are unable to meet debt and
payment obligations as they fall due;
- 10.3.8 you fail to pay any sum due to us as it falls due and do not remedy the overdue amounts within ten (10)
Working Days or receiving notice from us that you have amounts overdue;
- 10.3.9 we reasonably decide that your ability to pay has been adversely affected including your credit or
debit card being declined or us receiving notice of any disputed charges with your credit or debit card provider
or your bank;
- 10.3.10 you violate the Acceptable Use Policy;
- 10.3.11 your death or the ceasing to exist of a legal entity where applicable; or
- 10.3.12 you fail to comply with any provision of the Agreement and do not remedy the failure within twenty
(20) Working Days of our notice to you outlining the failure.
- 10.4 If you do not have overdue funds on termination of the Agreement we will give you a reasonable opportunity
to migrate your environment out of our Services in an orderly fashion where possible.
- 10.5 You may terminate the Agreement with us for breach of the Agreement by written notice if any of the following
- 10.5.1 we materially fail to provide the Services as agreed and do not remedy the failure within five Working
Days of receiving your written notice outlining the failure; or
- 10.5.2 we materially fail to meet any obligation under the Agreement and do not remedy the failure within
twenty (20) Working Days of receiving your written notice outlining the failure.
- 10.6 Upon termination of the Agreement you:
- 10.6.1 will not have access to any data stored on our network and infrastructure using the Services;
- 10.6.2 must discontinue use of the Services;
- 10.6.3 shall remain liable for any amounts outstanding including negative Credit Balance at the date of
- 10.6.4 must relinquish use of any accounts assigned to you by us in relation to the Services and also point
any Services away from us in relation to you.
- 10.7 Termination of this Agreement for whatever reason shall not affect:
- 10.7.1 the accrued rights and liabilities of the parties arising in any way out of this Agreement at the date
of termination including without limitation the right to recover damages against the other; and
- 10.7.2 any provisions expressed to survive this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
11.Taxes, Duty and Value Added Taxation
- 11.1 All amounts payable for Services and Subscriptions are stated exclusive of any sales taxes unless stated
otherwise. We reserve the right and shall be entitled to charge sales taxes and other taxes and duty as appropriate.
- 11.2 You agree that you are liable for all taxes and duty resulting from your purchase of Subscriptions from
us and use of our Services.
- 12.2 You agree acknowledge, accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Copyright Notice.
- 12.3 Each of us retains all right, title and interest in and to our respective trade secrets, inventions,copyrights,
and other intellectual property. Any intellectual property developed by "Intelliber Technologies and Employrr" during
the performance of the Services shall belong to Intelliber Technologies and Employrr unless we have agreed with you in
advance in writing that you shall have an interest in the intellectual property.
- 12.4 Additionally each of us agree not to use the other's Confidential Information except in connection
with the delivery or use of Services, the exercise of respective legal rights with regards to the Agreement or
as may be required by applicable law.
- 12.5 Each of us agrees not to disclose Confidential Information of the other to any third parties except:
- 12.5.1 to our respective service providers, agents, and representatives, provided that such service providers,
agents, or representatives agree to confidentiality measures that areat least as stringent as those stated in
these Terms of Service;
- 12.5.2 to law enforcement or government agencies when required to do so by law; and
- 12.5.3 in response to a subpoena or other compulsory legal process provided that at least 5 Working days
notice period is provided prior to the disclosure unless prohibited from provided such notice in law.
- 13.1 All Services and the Website are operated and managed by Intelliber Technologies and Employrr. For routine
communications regarding the Website or Services please contact us using the details provided on the Website.
- 13.2 Notices regarding termination of the Agreement or other legal matters should be sent by email to:
- 13.3 Intelliber Technologies and Employrr will give notice of amendments to the Acceptable Use Policy,
and Service Level Agreement are deemed received at the time that you next log in to the Web site or the beginning
of the first Working Day following the time delivered.
- 14.1 We take all reasonable care to ensure that the information contained on the Website is accurate, however,
we cannot guarantee its accuracy and we reserve the right to change the information on the Website
(including these Terms of Service) at any time. You must therefore check these Terms of Service for any such changes
each time you visit the Website or utilise the Services.
- 14.2 To the best of our knowledge, the information contained within the Website is accurate. Whilst we take
reasonable care to ensure its accuracy, we make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to
the Website or the content contained on it, including any text, graphics, advertisements, links or other items.
We will not be liable to any customer or member of the public for any information supplied on the Website. Our
Website is, provided on an "AS IS" basis and we do not make any representations or warranties if
such information subsequently proves to be inaccurate or out of date. Neither us nor any other contributor to
the Website make any representation or gives any warranty, condition, undertaking or term either expressed or
implied as to the condition, quality, performance, accuracy, fitness for purpose, completeness or freedom from
viruses of the content contained on this website or that such content will be accurate, up to date, uninterrupted
or error free.
- 15.1 All Services, content, images, materials and other data or information provided by us are done so "AS IS".
- 15.2 We make no representations or warranties whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise with respect to
the services, software, images, materials and other data or information.
- 15.3 Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties including, without
limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose, satisfactory quality, quiet
enjoyment, non-infringement and any warranties arising out of the course of dealing or usage of trade.
- 15.4 We make no representations or warranties that the Services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or
completely secure or that data stored using the Services will be secure or otherwise safe from loss or damage.
- 15.5 We shall not be responsible for any interruptions to the Services including but not limited to power outages,
system failures or other interruptions including those that affect the acceptance and completion of payments for Purchases.
- 15.6 No advice or information obtained from us by you directly, via the Services or any third party shall create
any warranty not expressly stated in these Terms of Service.
- 15.7 Nothing in these Terms of Service shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused
by negligence, fraud or any liability which cannot be excluded by applicable law.
- 15.8 We do not warrant and shall not be liable for any damage to, or viruses which may infect, your computer
equipment or other property by reason of your access to, browsing or use of the Website.
- 15.9 We do not warrant that functions contained in the Services will be uninterrupted or error free or that
defects will be corrected.
16. Limitation of Liability
- 16.1 Other than the payment obligations and/or indemnity obligations as set out in these Terms of Service
liability of each party to the other arising from any given event or series of connected events shall be strictly
limited to the first in a series of connected events occurred.
- 16.2 You acknowledge, accept and agree that the Service Level Agreement and Subscriptions due under it from
time to time are your sole compensation and recourse for damages and/or losses suffered by you and represent our
total liability in relation to you in contract (other than fraud) under the Agreement.
- 16.3 You acknowledge, accept and agree that neither party shall be liable in contract (other than fraud) for:
- 16.3.1 pre-contract or other representations;
li>16.3.2 damages or losses as a result of disruption or interruptions of any kind to Services and any associated
data loss or lack of availability; and
- 16.3.3 loss of business, contracts, anticipated savings, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill,
loss of reputation, loss or use of data or any indirect or consequential losses under any circumstances.
- 17.1 You shall indemnify and defend us, our agents, affiliates, suppliers, directors, officers, employees and partners
(the "Intelliber Technologies and Employrr Indemnities") from and against any legal claims, losses,liabilities, expenses,
fines, damages and settlement amounts including reasonable legal fees and court costs incurred by Intelliber Technologies
and Employrr Indemnities arising under any claim as a result of your actual or alleged gross negligence, wilful misconduct,
violation of law, failure to meet the security obligations required by the Agreement, violation of the Acceptable Use
Policy or the Terms of Service. These indemnification obligations shall be enforceable provided that we promptly
communicate to you reasonable details of any claim and cooperate in defending any claim. We will choose legal counsel to
defend any claim provided these decisions are reasonable and communicated promptly to you. You must comply with reasonable
requests from us for assistance and cooperation in defence of the claim. We may not agree to any settlement in relation
to any claim without your prior written consent which may not be unreasonably withheld. Expenses incurred by Intelliber
Technologies and Employrr Indemnities must be paid by you as they are incurred.
- Neither of us will be in violation of the Agreement or liable for any loss or damage that the other may suffer
because of any: act of God; fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disasters, war, invasion, act of
foreign enemies, hostilities (whether war is declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military
or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalisation, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labour
dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or other utilities, or any other delay or failure
caused by a third party. In such an event, we reserve the right to cancel or suspend the Website and/or our Services
without incurring any liability.
19.Changes to the Agreement
- We reserve the right to make changes to the Agreement including our Acceptable Use Policy, these Terms of Service, the
law, industry norms and are reasonable. Any changes we make during the term of the Agreement will become effective to you
upon approval by both parties in reference to all Services past, present and future.
- 20.1 The illegality, invalidity or unenforceability of a provision of the Terms of Service under the law of any
jurisdiction does not affect: the legality, validity or enforceability of any other provision of the Terms of Service
in that jurisdiction; or the legality, validity or enforceability of that or any other provision of the Terms of
Service under the law of any other jurisdiction.
- 20.2 If there is a conflict between the terms of any of the documents that comprise the Agreement, the documents
will govern in the following order: Terms of Service, the Acceptable Use Policy, the Service Level Agreement, the
- 20.3 The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us relating to the provision of the Service,
and supersede any previous agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals, written or oral, between us in
relation to this, and all past courses of dealing or industry custom. No oral explanation or information given by any
party shall alter the interpretation of the Agreement. In agreeing to these Terms of Service, you have not relied on
any representation other than those expressly stated in these Terms of Service.
- 20.4 Neither party may assign the Agreement without prior written permission. Either party may assign the
Agreement in whole or in part as part of a sale or corporate reorganization of our company and we may transfer your
Confidential Information as part of any such transaction.
- 20.5 Any Purchase may be amended by a formal written agreement signed by both parties, or by an exchange of
correspondence, including electronic mail, that includes the express consent of an authorized individual for each
- 20.6 The relationship between you and us is one of independent contractors and the Agreement is not intended to
create any type of partnership, joint venture, employee/employer relationship or franchise. Neither of us is an agent
for the other and neither of us has the right to bind the other on any agreement with a third party.
- 20.7 The captions, section headings and titles in the Agreement are for convenience only and are not part of the
- 20.8 We may use third party service providers to perform all or any part of the Services however weremain
responsible to you under the Agreement for services performed by third party service providers to an equal
extent as if we performed the third party services ourselves.
- 20.9 No delay and/or failure by us to enforce our rights or entitlements under the Agreement shall be deemed to
be a waiver.
- 20.10 Other than as stated in these Terms of Service, the Agreement may be modified only by a formal document
signed by both you and us.
- 20.11 Any waiver of any breach of the Agreement can only be made by us to you expressly in writing. No such
waiver shall be considered a waiver of any subsequent breaches similar or otherwise.
- 20.12 Each of us acknowledges, accepts and agrees that we will not bring a claim against the other under the
Agreement more than three calendar months after the time that the claim accrued.
21.Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Agreement and all other legal relationships between you and us will be governed by and construed in accordance
with United States law and the courts of the state of Delaware and New York have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any
dispute arising out of or in connection with the Agreement and any proceedings will be brought in the courts of the
state of Delaware, United States of America. Courts in Jamshedpur, India will always be the first preference any disputes
arising. We and you irrevocably submit and agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the state of Delaware,
United States of America. The Agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on the International Sale
of Goods. We and you irrevocably waive any objection which we or you may at any time have to the courts of the state of
Delaware, United States of America being so nominated and agree not to claim that the courts of the state of Delaware,
United States of America are not a convenient or appropriate forum.
Appendix 1: Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
Violation of the Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP") may result in suspension or termination of your ("your", "you")
services in accordance with the INTELLIBER TECHNOLOGIES AND EMPLOYRR, trading as "Intelliber Technologies and Employrr"
("we","us") Terms of Service.
You may not use Intelliber Technologies and Employrr services for actions or activities which, at our sole discretion,
may be illegal, offensive and abusive or promote and foster such irresponsible behaviour as well as actions contrary to
accepted internet norms or behaviour that threatens our infrastructure. This includes but is not limited to:
- Storage or transfer of illegal material, including material which it is illegal to transmit over a public network;
Involvement in fraudulent activities;
- Unauthorised access to systems, networks and data including attempts to identify vulnerabilities in systems and
networks without the express permission of the system or network owner;
- Use of an Internet account or computing without the owner's authorisation;
- Monitoring of data and network traffic without the owner's authorisation;
- Collection of user information (including financial information) and email addresses without the consent of the
person identified (phishing);
- Interference with service to other users or networks, including denial of service attacks;
- Use of false or misleading information including but not limited to within emails and newsgroup postings;
- Publishing of websites or other material which are advertised by techniques (including but not limited to spam)
which we would classify as abusive until they were carried out by Intelliber Technologies and Employrr;
- Use of Intelliber Technologies and Employrr services to distribute software that covertly transmits user
information and advertising delivery software (unless said software includes user consent and easy removal using
standard established methods);
- Any other misuse of our or other computer systems; and
- Any conduct likely to result in retaliation against Intelliber Technologies and Employrr services, including
engaging in behaviour that results in a denial of service attack.
We prohibit content on Intelliber Technologies and Employrr services which appear to us, at our sole discretion,
to be offensive. This includes but is not limited to the storing or transmitting of any content or links to any content
Excessively violent, inciting violence or threatening violence; which we believe to be
- Child pornography or non-consensual sex acts;
- Harassing or inciting hate of any person or group of persons;
- Violating the privacy of any person or group of persons;
- Promoting or soliciting illegal activities under any applicable laws;
- Exposing trade secrets, infringing copyright, trademarks or patents or assisting others in doing so;
- Unfair or deceptive under consumer protection laws under any jurisdiction;
- Is illegal or promotes illegal activity under your applicable laws or that of Intelliber Technologies and
- Violates export control laws or relates to illegal arms trafficking or illegal gambling;
- Promotes illegal drugs; and
- Creates a risk to safety, health or national security.
Bulk Email & Content
We prohibit all uses of Intelliber Technologies and Employrr services which appear to us at our sole discretion to
involve bulk email or posting of content. This includes but is not limited to:
- Sending of unsolicited bulk/commercial email (spam); and
- Excessive posting on web forums, newsgroups, chat services or IRC.
In order to send bulk or commercial email using Intelliber Technologies and Employrr services, you must seek prior
approval from Intelliber Technologies and Employrr which will only be granted if you can demonstrate that:
- All intended recipients have given their express consent to receive such email for example via an opt-in procedure;
- Procedures for express consent from recipients of email must include reasonable steps to ensure the
individual/company giving consent is actually the owner of the email receiving email;
- You retain proof of consent for all recipients and are able and willing to produce such evidence to Intelliber
Technologies and Employrr within 5 working days of requests made by Intelliber Technologies and Employrr to provide
- You retain a clear procedure for any recipient to revoke consent for receiving email and can demonstrate this
procedure to Intelliber Technologies and Employrr upon request;
- You honour all requests to revoke consent for receiving email from recipients within 5 working days of receiving
said request and you confirm to the requesting recipient when the removal procedure has been completed;
- You must maintain an email address for reporting abuse or complaints. This email address must be registered
- Emails received at your registered abuse email address must be responded to within 5 working days of receipt;
- The source of any email sent using Intelliber Technologies and Employrr services must not be disguised or
obscured in any manner;
- These requirements relate to all email transmitted via Intelliber Technologies and Employrr services or
relating to any site or services hosted or using any Intelliber Technologies and Employrr services; and Intelliber
Technologies and Employrr retains the right to test and monitor continued compliance with the above conditions.
Intelliber Technologies and Employrr may block mail that violates this AUP and your mail services may be suspended or
terminated for any violation of this AUP in accordance with the Terms of Service.
Behaviour Posing a Threat to Infrastructure
We prohibit all uses of Intelliber Technologies and Employrr services which appear to us, at our sole discretion,
to threaten our infrastructure. This includes but is not limited to:
- Usage which imposes excessive load beyond that expected from a typical account holder or user. For example,
continuous emails and high excessive file sharing;
- allowing unauthorized third party access; and
- Attempts to circumvent our mechanisms for controlling, monitoring or billing usage.
Service Level Agreement
No credit will be available under the Intelliber Technologies and Employrr Service Level Agreement for interruptions
of service resulting from Authorised Use Policy violations.
Compliance for You & Your Users
You will ensure that all use of Intelliber Technologies and Employrr services, whether by you or by any of your users,
follows the Terms of Service. In addition, you will bind your users to an Acceptable Use Policy containing all of the
INTELLIBER TECHNOLOGIES AND EMPLOYRR trading as "Intelliber Technologies and Employrr" ("we", "us") employ in relation to
the information which you, ("you", "your") provide when using the www.Intelliber.com and Employrr.comsite
("Website") or otherwise communicate with us in respect of our services. By accessingand using the Website and/or
communicating with us in respect of our services you are accepting and agreeing to the practices described in this
The Information We Collect
We collect personally identifiable information relating to you (including name, address, phone number and e-mail address)
(Personal Information”) in the following situations:
- Information you provide: when you enter into agreements with us or enquire in relation to the services which we offer and/or purchase our services or otherwise contact us to obtain information relating to us or our services.
- Information collected automatically using cookies: whenever you interact with the Website, we receive and store
Information from other sources: we receive information from third parties in the course of providing services to you
from time to time (including in the processing of payments.)
The Data and Information you Upload to Intelliber Technologies and Employrr Services
Users of Intelliber Technologies and Employrr services can upload and transmit data to virtual drives
("Virtual Drive Data") for storage and usage in relation to our services. All Virtual Drive Data uploaded to
"Intelliber Technologies and Employrr's" Las Vegas location are stored securely on our servers in our dedicated rack space
in Washington DC, United States of America.
Unless you give Intelliber Technologies and Employrr explicit permission, we will never inspect your stored data and
will only measure the volume of your transmitted data for billing purposes or inspect your transmitted data to investigate
suspected violations of our Acceptable Use Policy. We will never disclose your data to any third party unless we are
required to do so by court or administrative order (see below).
How We Normally Use Information About You
We will only use your Personal Information for the purpose(s) for which you provide it to us including for example to:
- respond to your enquiries and provide you with updates relating to our services;
- process requests for services and supply those services to you;
- process payments;
- communicate with you about cloud computing and our services (including) promotional offers;
- update our records and maintain any account information you may have with us;
- prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our Website; and
- enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
We only share your Personal Information with our associate offices and appointed agents and sub-contractors from time
to time where appropriate and with other entities only as described below.
We ensure the parties with whom we share your Personal Information follow practices at least as protective as those
- Associates, Agents and Subcontractors: from time to time we request other companies to perform functions on our
behalf including processing documentation, sending customer communications, analysing data, providing marketing
assistance, processing payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may
not use it for other purposes.
- Updates and Promotional offers: if you have consented in advance we send you updates and information on our
promotional offers. If you no longer want to receive such offers, please notify us at interact@Intelliber.com
- Business transfers: in any transactions (e.g. buying or selling of companies or business units) Personal
Information generally is one of the transferred assets.
- Fraud / Credit Risk: where necessary to prevent fraud or reduce credit risk we may exchange your Personal
Information with other companies and organisations.
- With your consent: other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to
third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share your information.
Virtual Data is never shared with associate offices, appointed agents, sub-contractors or other entities and third
parties for any reason whatsoever. All data on virtual drives remains on servers wholly owned and controlled by
Intelliber Technologies and Employrr within the legal jurisdiction of United States of America and India.
If you are resident in the European Union please note that the Personal Information and Virtual Drive Data you provide
to Intelliber Technologies and Employrr are stored in the United States of America and India. The data protection laws of
the United States of America and India differ from those of the European Union and you expressly agree to such a
transfer for the purpose of us providing you with the information and services you request.
Collection of Information by Third-Party Sites
Our Website may contain links to other websites whose information practices may be different to ours. You should
consult the privacy notices of those third party sites as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or
collected by them.
We employ security measures to prevent unauthorized access to information that we collect from you.
Please note that email correspondence with us is in free format text and cannot be encrypted. Accordingly please do
not send any sensitive information such as credit card details or account passwords via email.
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your
computer's hard disk so that the website can remember who you are. A cookie will typically contain the name of the
domain from which the cookie has come, the "lifetime" of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated
When you visit our Website we send you a cookie. Cookies may be used in the following ways:
- To enable the personalisation features on our Website (which give you the ability to recall recently viewed pages,
save language preference data and see information which you have input online).
- To enable us to keep you logged in and authorised to use our services for a period of time.
To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our Website and to help us
improve the structure of our Website. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
Two types of cookies may be used on this website, session cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the
cookie file of your browser until you leave the site, and persistent cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your
browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
Disabling / Enabling Cookies
You can accept or decline cookies by modifying the setting in your browser. Please note that if you disable cookies
you may not be able to use all the features of our Website or Intelliber Technologies and Employrr services.
We share your Personal Information and Virtual Drive Data with law enforcement agencies when obliged to do so by
court or administrative order with appropriate jurisdiction.
to all information that we have about you.
How to Contact us
Drive Data or if at any time you decide that you no longer wish us to hold or use any of your Personal Information
and/or Virtual Drive Data or wish to change the use to which your Personal Information and/or Virtual Drive Data can
be put, please let us know by emailing us at legal@Intelliber.com and legal@Employrr.com.
Controller of Your Information
Information which you provide to us or we gather from the Website or in the course of providing services to you is
controlled by INTELLIBER TECHNOLOGIES AND EMPLOYRR.
"Intelliber Technologies and Employrr" is a trading name and registered trademark of INTELLIBER TECHNOLOGIES AND
EMPLOYRR. Registered in the state of Delaware and New York, United States of America and India.
Appendix 3: Copyright Notice
All users of INTELLIBER TECHNOLOGIES AND EMPLOYRR trading as "Intelliber Technologies and Employrr" ("we", "us")
services retain copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights to all content uploaded to or generated
using Intelliber Technologies and Employrr services by said users.
All content and design of www.Intelliber.com and Employrr.com ("Website") is protected by copyright,
trademarks and other intellectual property rights and is the property of Intelliber Technologies and Employrr. Except
as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed,
posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying,
recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of Intelliber Technologies and Employrr.
You are granted a personal, non-commercial limited, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to access the Website,
to display, copy, distribute and download the materials from the Website only in accordance with the following permissions:
- You ("you", "your") acknowledge Intelliber Technologies and Employrr Website as the source of the material. You
must include such acknowledgement and the Intelliber Technologies and Employrr web address
(www.Intelliber.com and Employrr.com) in the copy of the material;
- You do not modify the materials;
- You do not, and you do not allow any third party, to modify or create a derivative work, reverse engineer or
otherwise attempt to discover any source code or software available on the Website; and
- You must inform the third party that all the Terms of Service set out herewith apply to him/her and that he/she
is bound by them.
This limited license to re-copy does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other work,
publication, or website whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form without the express written consent of
Intelliber Technologies and Employrr.
The granting of this limited licence is wholly conditional upon your agreement to and compliance with the
Terms of Service. We may revoke this licence at any time at our absolute discretion.
Any data or software licensed to us from third parties are provided for use strictly in connection with the services
we offer and in accordance with the Terms of Service. Any data or software from third parties is subject to the third
party licence terms only and may not be used for any other commercial purposes without the prior written consent of
such third parties.
You grant to us a non- exclusive, royalty-free licence for the duration of the provision of Services
(as defined under the Terms of Service ) to you, to use, store and maintain your data stored on our infrastructure and
network for the purposes of providing the Services in accordance with the Terms of Service.
Any unauthorised publication, use or reproduction of any content including but not limited to images, code, data,
graphics, trademarks and software may be prosecuted.
Appendix 4: Service Level Agreement & Premium Support
As part of the Terms of Service governing all purchases of INTELLIBER TECHNOLOGIES AND EMPLOYR trading as
"Intelliber Technologies and Employrr" ("we", "us") services, we provide the following service level to you
Intelliber Technologies and Employrr Support covers development and production issues for Intelliber Technologies
and Employrr products and services, along with other key stack components.
- "How to" questions about Intelliber Technologies and Employrr services and features
- Troubleshooting API and Intelliber Technologies and Employrr stack related issues
- Troubleshooting operational or systemic problems with Intelliber Technologies and Employrr resources
- Issues with our Management Console or other Intelliber Technologies and Employrr tools
- Problems detected by Intelliber Technologies and Employrr Health Checks
Intelliber Technologies and Employrr Support does not include:
- Best practices to help you successfully integrate, deploy, and manage applications in the cloud
- Code development
- Debugging custom software
- Performing system administration tasks
Intelliber Technologies and Employrr Silver Support offers continuous coverage throughout the year, 24 hours per day,
7 days of the week, 365 days per year.
Intelliber Technologies and Employrr Silver Support offers the following contact channels:
- Live chat service via the Intelliber Technologies and Employrr Web Console
- Ticketing system with full tracking via the Intelliber Technologies and Employrr Web Console
- Online Support Forums
- Access to Frequently Asked Questions, Documentation, White Papers and Best Practice Guides
Silver support channels are available to named contacts.100% site and service Availability Guarantee
Intelliber Technologies and Employrr guarantees 100% availability of www.Employrr.com and
www.Intelliber.com in any given calendar month as defined by their availability on our network and their
responsiveness in a non-degraded way. This guarantee covers the support and service availability layers only and not
the software (including but not limited to operating systems and applications) running within our respective sites
Limitations and Exemptions
The following items or situations are exempt from Intelliber Technologies and Employrr's guarantees:
- Acts or omissions of you or your users;
- Software running within your device;
- Scheduled maintenance which we have announced at least 24 hours in advance;
- Factors outside our control, including but not limited to any force majeure events, failures, acts or omissions
of our upstream providers or failures of the internet;
- Actions of third parties, including but not limited to security compromises, denial of service attacks and viruses
provided Intelliber Technologies and Employrr makes reasonable efforts to keep its software and systems up to date;
- Violations of our Acceptable Use Policy;
- Any product currently in Beta as per our Terms of Service;
- Law enforcement activity.
A user must be up to date with all payments and have sufficient pre-pay balance where appropriate to cover current
usage levels to be eligible for the Subscriptions outlined in this Service Level Agreement. No Subscriptions will be
extended if a user is delinquent on any payments or has insufficient balance to continue using Intelliber Technologies
and Employrr services at usage levels during the qualifying claimed credit period for at least 10 calendar days.
This Service Level Agreement forms part of your Agreement with Intelliber Technologies and Employrr, along with the
Terms of Service and the Acceptable Use Policy, and is subject to all the terms and conditions stated in these documents